Cart is empty
Goodrich® Sinclair Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The classic lines and beauty of the Ivanhoe® Sinclair Industrial Pendant brought to you in a fabulous gooseneck version! This hand-spun, American made gooseneck wall lighting is based on an original 1930s RLM warehouse shade and sports simple industrial style.
Choose from a variety of porcelain enamel finish colors to complement any home or commercial decor, and customize the gooseneck arm to give your new light the perfect angle. This rugged shallow bowl gooseneck light will put your business in a whole new light!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 3 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.