Cart is empty
Goodrich® Sky Chief Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Now one of our most popular gooseneck barn lights is available in five shade sizes! The Goodrich® Sky Chief resembles the Original® Warehouse Gooseneck Light but features a tall neck that fans out into a sleek RLM warehouse shade. The shiny porcelain enamel glass finish makes the Sky Chief an ultra modern addition to an urban loft or cutting edge home, yet its utilitarian styling makes it a classic light for a farmhouse or commercial setting.
Based on the vintage gas station and barn lights from the early 20th century that were found on farms and in factories, the Goodrich® family of gooseneck lights are hand crafted the old-fashioned way -- from commercial grade materials and finished to withstand years of use. Customize this decorative wall light with finish color, gooseneck arm options, wire cage, cast guard and glass, and even a dusk-to-dawn photocell. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 8 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 9 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.