Cart is empty
Goodrich® Sky Chief Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Now one of our most popular gooseneck barn lights is available in five shade sizes! The Goodrich® Sky Chief resembles the Original® Warehouse Gooseneck Light but features a tall neck that fans out into a sleek RLM warehouse shade. The shiny porcelain enamel glass finish makes the Sky Chief an ultra modern addition to an urban loft or cutting edge home, yet its utilitarian styling makes it a classic light for a farmhouse or commercial setting.
Based on the barn light originals from the early 20th century that were found on farms and in factories, the Goodrich® family of gooseneck lights are hand crafted the old-fashioned way -- from commercial grade materials and finished to withstand a lifetime of use. Customize this decorative wall light with finish color, gooseneck arm options, wire cage, cast guard and glass, and even a dusk-to-dawn photocell. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 8 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 9 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.