Cart is empty
Goodrich™ Skyway 16" Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Goodrich™ Skyway design resembles The Hitchen Post with a shade design borrowed from our Goodrich™ Sky Chief. The gooseneck arm on the Skyway, however, takes on an entirely new style. The tall gooseneck arm gives height to this large exterior wall light and a large backing plate makes it ideal for large buildings and exterior work spaces subject to high winds or harsh weather conditions.
The Goodrich™ line of porcelain gooseneck barn lights are hand spun from commercial grade steel and are crafted with a high gloss porcelain enamel finish that will provide a lifetime of use. American made and rugged enough for both residential and commercial lighting needs, this porcelain gooseneck light will never fade or corrode! Read More>
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 8 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 9 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: G19 Gooseneck Arm
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.