Cart is empty
Goodrich® Skyway Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Goodrich® Skyway design resembles The Hitchen Post with a shade design borrowed from our Goodrich® Sky Chief. The gooseneck arm on the Skyway, however, takes on an entirely new style. The tall gooseneck arm gives height to this large exterior wall light and a large backing plate makes it ideal for large buildings and exterior work spaces subject to high winds or harsh weather conditions. However, the look of this gooseneck lighting isn't limited by its dependablility and ruggedness. Taking its stylish cues from vintage gas station lighting, the warehouse shade becomes the focal point of any space.
The Goodrich® line of porcelain gooseneck barn lights are hand spun from commercial grade steel and are crafted with a high gloss porcelain enamel finish that will provide a lifetime of use. American made and rugged enough for both residential and commercial lighting needs, this porcelain gooseneck light is a long term solution to your outside lighting! Read More>
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 8 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 9 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: G19 Gooseneck Arm
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.