Cart is empty
Goodrich™ Skyway 16" Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Goodrich™ Skyway design resembles that of The Hitchen Post. You may recognize the shade design from our Goodrich™ Sky Chief, yet here, the gooseneck arm takes on an entirely new style. The Goodrich™ Skyway boasts a tall gooseneck arm to give height, and a large backing plate that makes it ideal for large buildings and exterior work spaces subject to high winds or harsh weather conditions. Read More>
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 8 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 9 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: G19 Gooseneck Arm
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.