Cart is empty
Goodrich® Sterling Deep Cone Reflector Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Now the sleek, modern styling of the Sterling Deep Cone Reflector shade is available on your favorite gooseneck arm! Choose from three shade sizes and an array of high gloss colors from our porcelain enamel palette for this industrial barn light.
With roots in the gas station lights of the early 1930s, this flared cone reflector shade is hand crafted from commercial grade steel and coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass to produce a durable, glistening surface. Stylish enough for residential settings yet rugged enough to highlight commercial buildings, this exterior wall light will provide years of service. Read More >
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½"
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.