Cart is empty
Goodrich™ Union Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Goodrich™ Union combines industrial-grade porcelain enamel with a Mid Century, period style shade to create the perfect porcelain barn light. Now available in four shade sizes, the Goodrich Union is a great choice for exterior applications such as garages, barns, and porches. And don't miss the new offerings in our brilliant porcelain finish colors!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
12" Goodrich Union in 550-Yellow, G22 Gooseneck Arm, 975-Galvanized
Click button to post comments.