Cart is empty
Goodrich® Union Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Goodrich® Union Porcelain Gooseneck Light combines an industrial-grade porcelain enamel finish with a Mid Century period style shade to create the perfect porcelain barn light. Hand spun by our own craftsmen, the Union is available in four shade sizes and a variety of customizing options including gooseneck arm style and cast guard and glass.
The Goodrich® Union is a wise choice for exterior lighting applications such as garages, barns, and porches in residential settings, and will last for years to come in commercial settings like restaurants and retail shops. Don't miss the rainbow of brilliant porcelain finish colors that will complement any style or brand. American made to last!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.