Cart is empty
Goodrich® Wilcox Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Form follows function with the Goodrich® Wilcox Porcelain Gooseneck Light! This stunning RLM warehouse shade features modern, deep-bowl styling with a focused beam of light. Now available in five shade sizes, the Wilcox is an authentic porcelain enamel light that maintains its rich finish year after year with little maintenance. The Wilcox's deep bowl shade is indicative of the deep bowl shades typically found in gas stations and warehouses, making this vintage lighting both fashionable and dependable.
This deep bowl wall light is reminiscent of the gas station lights of the early 20th century and is ideal for both residential and commercial lighting venues. Consider this American made light as a stylish vanity fixture or as an outdoor porch or deck light. Read more >
|08" Shade: W 08" x H 8 ¼"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 9"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 11 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 12 ¾"|
|20" Shade: W 20 ¼" x H 16 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.