Cart is empty
Aero Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
This classic light is loaded with modern touches, a unique studio mounting, and the high gloss finish of porcelain enamel! The Aero Studio Light offers shallow bowl styling in an American made fixture hand crafted from commercial grade steel. Available in three shade sizes and more than a dozen gorgeous porcelain finish colors, this ceiling pendant is durable and requires minimal maintenance.
Consider this funky retro pendant for your kitchen, living spaces, or laundry room to bring plenty of light to the tasks at hand. Rugged enough for commercial lighting needs too including restaurants, gift shops, and hotels. Customize with your choice of shade size, finish color, cord and canopy options! Read more...
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 6 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.