Cart is empty
Bomber Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
The beautiful Bomber reborn as a Studio Light! With its suspension cable and cord mounting, this light is perfect for kitchens, workshops, or anywhere you need a wide span of focused light. This American made porcelain fixture is hand crafted from steel then receives a glass enamel coating baked on to a durable, long-lasting, and brilliant finish. Be sure to check out the new finish colors! Read More>
|11" Shade: 11"W x 6"H||Overall Length: 28"|
|13" Shade: 13"W x 16"H||Overall Length: 28"|
|15" Shade: 15"W x 7"H||Overall Length: 29"|
|17" Shade: 17"W x 8¼"H||Overall Length: 30¼"|
Overall Length Includes the Standard 18" Suspension Cable with Cord
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (60w Maximum for Cotton Cords; Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Cast Guard & Glass Not Available with Cotton Twist Cord Mounting