Cart is empty
Bomber Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
The beautiful, RLM-inspired Bomber reborn as a Studio Light! With its suspension cable-and-cord mounting, this porcelain enamel pendant light is perfect for kitchens, workshops, or anywhere you need a wide span of focused light. American made and hand crafted from commercial grade steel, the Bomber receives three layers of porcelain enamel glass which is baked on for a durable, long-lasting, and brilliant finish.
Customize this retro studio light with shade size, finish color, and cording options to create a light that's perfect for your space. Suitable for both residential and commercial lighting needs! Read More>
|11" Shade: W 11" x H 6"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x H 16"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 7"|
|17" Shade: W 17" x H 8 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.
Click button to post comments.