Cart is empty
Conoco Graniteware Stem & Loop Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
In 1892, manufacturers started production of graniteware in Granite City, Illinois. Since then craftsmen have made everything from pots and pitchers to plates and cups all with the iconic speckled finish. Drawing inspiration from this classic look we created the Conoco Graniteware Stem & Loop Porcelain Pendant.
With a sleek, shallow bowl shade that is reminiscent of early industrial lighting styles, this graniteware reflector will add a sprinkle of vintage flavor to your favorite space. Hand spun from commercial grade steel and finished with a durable porcelain enamel finish, this pendant is suitable for dining rooms and kitchens or in commercial settings such as restaurants and retail spaces that desire something more stylish than basic builder lights.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 3 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple Graniteware Finishes (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem & Loop (Various Lengths Available)
- Stem & Canopy Finish: Nickel or Natural Brass
- Cord Options: Black or Putty Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Graniteware finishes are uniquely designed. No two shades are alike.
12" Conoco Stem & Loop, 460-Red with White Confetti, Mounting in Nickel, Black Cord