Cart is empty
Conoco Graniteware Stem & Loop Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
In 1892, manufacturers started production of graniteware in Granite City, Illinois. Since then craftsmen have made everything from pots to pitchers to cups all with that classic speckled finish. Drawing inspiration from this classic look we created the Conoco Graniteware Stem & Loop Porcelain Pendant.
With a sleek, shallow bowl shade that is reminiscent of early industrial lighting styles, this graniteware reflector will add a sprinkle of vintage flavor to your favorite space. Suitable for dining rooms and kitchens or in commercial settings such as restaurants and retail spaces that need something more than builder basic lights. Free shipping!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 3 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple Graniteware Finishes (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem & Loop (Various Lengths Available)
- Stem & Canopy Finish: Nickel or Natural Brass
- Cord Options: Black or Putty Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Graniteware finishes are uniquely designed. No two shades are alike.
12" Conoco Stem & Loop, 460-Red with White Confetti, Mounting in Nickel, Black Cord
Click button to post comments.