Cart is empty
Conoco Stem & Loop Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Do you love the classic look of a stem-mounted pendant but want the flexibility of a cord-hung fixture? Now you can have both! We have adapted our popular Conoco Pendant with a combination cord and stem mounting. The Conoco Stem and Loop Pendant has a stem mount with flexible cording at the top and bottom of the stem to allow a bit of movement. The traditional stem mount takes on a more casual look with this unique adaptation.
Enjoy the wide spread of light with this sleek shallow bowl shade available in three sizes and a variety of beautiful finish colors. Hand spun from commercial grade steel and coated wtih three layers of porcelain enamel glass, this vintage industrial pendant brightens any residential or commercial setting with its unique look.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 3 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem & Loop (Various Lengths Available)
- Stem & Canopy Finish: Nickel or Natural Brass
- Cord Options: Black or Putty Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
10" Conoco Stem & Loop Pendant, 850-Graphite, Mounting in Natural Brass, Nostalgic Edison 20 Watt Hairpin Bulb
Click button to post comments.