Cart is empty
Dino Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
A more compact style than our larger warehouse shades, the Dino Studio Light packs all the power of porcelain into a smaller fixture. Available in two shade sizes and plenty of gorgeous porcelain finish colors, the Dino Studio Light will take center stage in any space!
The unique studio mounting offers the stability of a stem mount with the movement of a cord hung fixture. The 18" suspension cable can be paired with your choice of black, white, or an eye-catching red chevron cord. Or add a wire cage for a vintage feel! Rugged and stylish enough for commercial lighting needs too! Read more...
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.