Cart is empty
Esso Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
Looking for an ideal fixture for smaller spaces like a reading nook, hall closet, or half bath? The Esso Studio Light features a compact 10" shade with a bright white interior that can handle a 200 watt bulb to provide plenty of light. The unique studio mounting offers the formal look of a stem mount with a wavy cord that offers a hint of movement.
American-made of commercial grade materials, this classic light is hand crafted and finished with your choice of one of our brilliant porcelain enamel colors that lasts for years and infuses a new sense of style. Perfect for both residential and commercial lighting needs! Read more...
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 6 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.