Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Sinclair Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Based on original 1930s designs, the Ivanhoe™ Sinclair Porcelain Pendant follows a simple industrial style that offers timeless appeal. American made with a baked-on porcelain enamel finish, the Ivanhoe® Sinclair is a cord hung pendant that will look right at home in the kitchen, dining room, or home office.
With its never-fade finish, this vintage industrial pendant is great for commercial lighting needs in restaurants, office spaces, and retail stores. Add a Nostalgic Edison Style Light Bulb to create a true vintage reproduction for your space! Read More>
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 3 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 3 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Ivanhoe® Sinclair Porcelain Pendant, 550-Yellow, Polished Nickel with Knob Switch, Black Cotton Twist Cord