Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Sinclair Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Based on original 1930s designs, the Ivanhoe® Sinclair Porcelain Pendant follows a simple industrial style that offers timeless appeal. American made with a baked-on porcelain enamel finish, the Ivanhoe® Sinclair is a cord hung pendant that will look right at home in the kitchen, dining room, or home office.
Each shallow bowl shade is coated with three layers of porcelain enamel. This porcelain enamel lighting shows off an unmatched durability, able to last for years. With its never-fade finish, this vintage industrial pendant is great for commercial lighting needs in restaurants, office spaces, and retail stores. Add a Nostalgic Edison Style Light Bulb to create a true vintage reproduction for your space! Read More>
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 3 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 3 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Ivanhoe® Sinclair Porcelain Pendant, 550-Yellow, Polished Nickel with Knob Switch, Black Cotton Twist Cord