Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Avalon Warehouse Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Bring the traditional look of RLM warehouse shades to your home or office with the Ivanhoe® Avalon Warehouse Porcelain Pendant! Modeled after the classic warehouse shades of the 1930s, this industrial pendant lighting features a coating of our durable porcelain enamel. This creates an enduring pendant lighting capable of illuminating your space for years, while requiring minimal maintenance. The perfect kitchen lighting, install a ceiling pendant above your sink or island, gracefully brightening your space.
American made and handspun from commercial grade steel, the deep bowl shade is ruggedly manufactured, ensuring a quality lighting fixture. Customize this ceiling light to meet your individual needs. With an array of gorgeous finish colors and cord styles to choose from, you can create a unique lighting fixture to fit your style and space.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 6 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ¾"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.