Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Bomber Porcelain Pendant Light
Finish Chart / Features
A classic RLM-inspired warehouse shade with loads of curvaceous style, the Ivanhoe® Bomber is a beautiful choice for dining rooms, kitchens, or entryways. By selecting an exterior rated cord, you can also use this beautiful barn ceiling pendant in a damp location such as a covered porch or sun room.
American made and hand spun by our own craftsmen from commercial grade steel, the Bomber is finished with a durable and long-lasting porcelain enamel glass coating. Add a cast guard and glass, in your choice of finish colors, to give this industrial pendant a definite vintage vibe! Read More>
This product was featured on TLC's Bakery Boss! Read more>
|11" Shade: W 11" x H 6"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x H 6"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 7"|
|17" Shade: W 17" x H 8 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Both the cast guard & glass and the wire guard & glass are NOT available with the 11" shade.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.