Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Conoco Graniteware Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
In 1892 St. Louis manufacturers started production of graniteware in Granite City, Illinois. Since then craftsmen have made everything from graniteware pots and pitchers to dinnerware and cups. Drawing inspiration from this classic look, we created the Ivanhoe® Conoco Graniteware Porcelain Pendant.
With a sleek industrial style shade available in a variety of finish colors, this pendant adds a sprinkle of vintage flavor to your favorite space. Hand spun from commercial grade materials and available with cording and socket options too!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 3 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple Graniteware Finishes (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Graniteware finishes are uniquely designed. No two shades are alike.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.