Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Conoco Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Looking for a minimalist's design but want maximum style? Then the Ivanhoe® Conoco Porcelain Pendant is for you! With three shade sizes to choose from you can have a sleek industrial pendant that fits perfectly over countertops or tables. Hand spun from commercial grade steel and finished with a tough porcelain enamel coating, this classic light offers a heightened sense of quality.
Choose from a variety of brilliant finishes that are simple to keep clean then further customize your porcelain pendant with several cord and socket options to suit any residential décor or commercial setting. American made to last!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 1 ¾"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 1 ¾"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 2 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.