Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Dominion Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The Ivanhoe® Dominion Porcelain Pendant combines the best of vintage styling with a modern, hand-spun steel shallow bowl shade. This ceiling lighting is versatile stylistically, suiting a wide variety of spaces. Hang this industrial pendant lighting in your workshop, providing both style and function. The porcelain enamel finish offers a durable lighting fixture, able to withstand demanding settings, including outdoor environments. However, industrial lighting retains more than enough style to become a focal point in any room. Consider rugged pendant lights as kitchen lighting, or allow the Dominion Pendant to meet your commercial lighting needs in retail stores, restaurants, and offices.
Featuring numerous customization options, including porcelain finish colors and cord types, this industrial pendant lighting can give your space a unique feel.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 6 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.