Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Gladstone Dome Shade Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Inspired by Benjamin Industrial "sewing machine RLM" lights, the Gladstone Dome Shade Pendant features a porcelain steel dome shade affixed to a socket with decorative turn key. Hand spun by our own metal spinners, this vintage reproduction light can be customized with a range of highly durable, high-gloss porcelain enamel finish colors.
Choose from three shade sizes for this authentic period ceiling fixture that will add instant character to your residential or commercial space.
|6" Shade: W 6" x H 4"|
|8" Shade: W 8" x H 6"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.