Cart is empty
Ivanhoe™ Marathon Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Hand spun from commercial grade steel, the American-made Ivanhoe™ Marathon features a shallow bowl shade that comes in three sizes. This classic light is finished with a tough porcelain enamel coating in your choice of vivid colors. A standard cord is perfect for damp locations while the colorful cotton cord is excellent for interior applications. Add a wire cage or cast guard and glass for a vintage touch.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 3½"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 4¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 5"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (60w Maximum for Cotton Cords; Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations Except when Cotton Cord Hung
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Cast Guard & Glass Not Available with Cotton Twist Cord Mounting