Cart is empty
Ivanhoe™ Marathon Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Hand spun from commercial grade steel, the American-made Ivanhoe™ Marathon Porcelain Pendant features a shallow bowl shade that comes in three sizes. This classic light has roots in vintage 1930s style barn lights and is finished with a tough porcelain enamel coating in your choice of vivid colors.
Customize this ceiling light with a standard cord for damp locations or a colorful cotton cord for interior applications. Add a wire cage or cast guard and glass for a vintage touch. Hand crafted with a durable, high gloss finish that will never fade or corrode. Free shipping and hassle free returns!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 4 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 5"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.
14" Ivanhoe Marathon Porcelain Pendant, 550-Yellow, Standard Grey Cord (no longer offered)
Click button to post comments.