Cart is empty
Ivanhoe™ Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Porcelain Pendant Light
Finish Chart / Features
Bring a bit of the seashore to your commercial lighting scheme! This fun, wavy shade will bring a sense of fun and nostalgia with a design straight from the 1930s when these shades illuminated roadside gas stations. The Radial Wave Reflector Pendant will be an eye-catching fixture that will last for years. This American-made light is hand spun from commercial grade steel then finished with a tough and shiny porcelain enamel coating that is virtually maintenance free. For a coordinating look, check out the Radial Wave Gooseneck!
|12" Shade: 12"W x 5¾"H|
14" Shade: 14"W x 6½"H
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (60w Maximum for Cotton Cords; Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.