Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Porcelain Pendant Light
Finish Chart / Features
Bring a bit of the seashore to your residential or commercial lighting scheme! This wavy shade will bring a sense of fun and nostalgia with a design straight from the 1930s when this style of shade illuminated roadside gas stations. The Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Pendant is an eye-catching ceiling light that will last for years.
This American-made pendant is hand spun from commercial grade steel then finished with a durable yet high gloss porcelain enamel glass coating that is virtually maintenance free. For a coordinating look, check out the Radial Wave Gooseneck!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.