Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Sinclair Graniteware Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
In 1892, manufacturers started production of graniteware in Granite City, Illinois. Since that time, craftsmen have made everything from graniteware pots and cookware to pitchers & cups. Drawing inspiration from this classic look, we created the Ivanhoe® Sinclair Graniteware Porcelain Pendant.
Hand spun from commercial grade steel, this American made industrial pendant light can be customized with shade size, finish color, socket finish, and cording options. Add a sprinkle of vintage charm to your favorite space with one of these graniteware pendants!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 3 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 3 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple Graniteware Finishes (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Graniteware finishes are uniquely designed. No two shades are alike.
Ivanhoe® Sinclair Graniteware Porcelain Pendant, 460-Red with Black Confetti, From Flipping Boston Episode "Pete's-A-Place."