Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Sky Chief Warehouse Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
With roots in the vintage lighting styles of the early 20th century, the Ivanhoe® Sky Chief features a classic RLM warehouse shade design finished with a rock hard, highly durable porcelain enamel finish. This high gloss finish makes this the perfect barn light pendant for both residential and commercial lighting applications.
And to make it even better, this vintage pendant is now available in five shade sizes to suit almost any space. Similar to our Goodrich® Sky Chief Gooseneck Light, the Ivanhoe® Sky Chief Pendant has a long-lasting porcelain exterior and a white interior to reflect plenty of light for kitchen islands, breakfast nooks, or side tables. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 8 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 9 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.