Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Wilcox Deep Bowl Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Now available in five shade sizes, this warehouse lighting fits into a multitude of styles. With deep bowl shades ranging from a small eight inches to a hefty 20", this pendant lighting suits a variety of design schemes, functioning brilliantly in both modern and industrial farmhouse kitchens. The porcelain coated warehouse shade stands up to the demands of commercial lighting, adding style and functionality to industrial settings like factories and machine shops. This durability also benefits high traffic retail spaces, such as restaurants or clothing stores.
The American made deep bowl shade is handspun from commercial grade steel and is finished with a rugged porcelain enamel. Customize deep bowl lighting with cording and other options. Also available as a gooseneck light and stem mount fixture!
|08" Shade: W 08" x H 8 ¼"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 9"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 11 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 12 ¾"|
|20" Shade: W 20 ¼" x H 16 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.