Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Wilcox Deep Bowl Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Our very popular, deep-bowl Wilcox has grown! Now available in five shade sizes ranging from a diminutive 8" shade to a generous 16" shade. This deep-bowl design is commonly found in today's modern or industrial farmhouse kitchens and dining rooms.
The American made Wilcox is hand spun from commercial grade steel and features a rugged porcelain enamel finish that will never fade or corrode. Customize with cording and other options. Also available as a gooseneck and a stem-mount fixture!
This product was featured on TLC's Bakery Boss! Read more>
|08" Shade: W 08" x H 8 ¼"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 9"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 11 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 12 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.