Cart is empty
Marathon Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
Combine the shallow bowl styling of the Marathon with the uber modern studio light mounting and you have a fixture with timeless appeal! Add in the beauty and durability of a porcelain enamel finish and you have a classic light that can hang in any residential or commerical setting.
American made from commercial grade steel and coated with multiple layers of porcelain enamel glass, this ceiling pendant will become an instant classic in your kitchen, dining room, or home office. Choose from three sizes and a host of high-gloss finish colors that will become the highlight of any decor. Rugged enough for commercial lighting needs too. Read more...
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 4 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 5"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.