Cart is empty
Seaside Radial Wave Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
This new addition to our Studio Light collection is full of motion from the mounting to the wavy shade! This American-made, shallow bowl pendant exudes funky retro styling and would be a perfect addition to dining rooms, kitchen islands, living spaces, and more.
American made and hand crafted from commercial grade steel, the porcelain enamel finish will last for years, requiring minimal maintenance. The 18" suspension cable is combined with a wavy cord to give a hint of movement like no other cord or stem mount! Customize with shade size, finish color, and cording options to create a fixture all your own! Read more...
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.