Cart is empty
Seaside Radial Wave Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
This new addition to our Studio Light collection is full of motion from the mounting to the wavy shade! This American-made, shallow bowl pendant exudes funky retro styling and would be a perfect addition to dining rooms, kitchen islands, living spaces, and more.
American made and hand crafted from commercial grade steel, the porcelain enamel finish will last a lifetime with no corroding or fading and requires minimal maintenance. The 18" suspension cable is combined with a wavy cord to give a hint of movement like no other cord or stem mount! Customize with shade size, finish color, and cording options to create a fixture all your own! Read more...
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.