Cart is empty
Sinclair Draftsman Porcelain Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Based on original 1930s designs, the Ivanhoe™ Sinclair Draftsman Porcelain Pendant follows a simple industrial style that offers timeless appeal. American made with a baked-on porcelain enamel finish, the Draftsman is a cord hung pendant that will look right at home in the kitchen, dining room, or home office.
With four shade sizes and multiple options to choose from, this shallow bowl ceiling pendant will never fade or corrode and maintains its high gloss finish with minimal maintenance. Add a Nostalgic Edison Style Light Bulb to create a true vintage reproduction for your space!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 3 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 3 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
16" Sinclair Draftsman Porcelain Pendant, 355-Jadite, Standard White Cord