Cart is empty
Sinclair Graniteware Stem & Loop Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
In 1892, manufacturers started production of iconic graniteware in Granite City, Illinois. Since then craftsmen have made everything from graniteware pots and pitchers to plates and cups. Drawing inspiration from this classic look, we created the Sinclair Graniteware Stem & Loop Porcelain Pendant.
Available in several sizes and multiple graniteware finishes, this vintage stem and loop pendant can be customized with cord and socket options. Suitable for both residential and commercial lighting needs, this American made porcelain pendant adds a sprinkle of vintage style to your favorite space!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 3 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 3 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple Graniteware Finishes (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem & Loop (Various Lengths Available)
- Stem & Canopy Finish: Nickel or Natural Brass
- Cord Options: Black or Putty Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Graniteware finishes are uniquely designed. No two shades are alike.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.