Cart is empty
Sinclair Stem & Loop Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
In the early 20th century, industrial lighting was crafted for the safety and comfort of the factory worker. Exposed filament bulb pendants were replaced by hanging lamps that featured shallow shades to reduce glare and keep the light on the work, not the workman. We've carried this elegant and ingenious concept into our classic Sinclair Stem & Loop Pendant.
This custom light fixture comes with a simple nickel or brass stem affixed to two loops, a flexible mount that is perfect for slanted ceilings. Our beautiful Sinclair shade is hand-crafted from solid steel and coated with several layers of porcelain enamel glass to produce an enduring high-gloss finish.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 8 ½"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 8 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem & Loop (Various Lengths Available)
- Stem & Canopy Finish: Nickel or Natural Brass
- Cord Options: Black or Putty Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.