Cart is empty
Sinclair Stem & Loop Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
In the early 20th century, industrial lighting was crafted for the comfort of the factory worker. Exposed filament bulb pendants were replaced by hanging lamps that featured shallow shades to reduce glare and keep the light on the work, not the workman. We've carried this elegant and ingenious concept into our classic Sinclair Stem & Loop Pendant.
This custom light fixture comes with a simple nickel or brass stem affixed to two loops, a flexable mount that is perfect for slanted ceilings. Our beautiful Sinclair shade is hand-crafted from solid steel coated with three layers of porcelain enamel finish that will last a lifetime.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 8 ½"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 8 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem & Loop (Various Lengths Available)
- Stem & Canopy Finish: Nickel or Natural Brass
- Cord Options: Black or Putty Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.