Cart is empty
Sterling Deep Cone Reflector Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
This American-made porcelain enamel pendant features a deep neck and wide, flat shade that provides a generous span of light. Hand crafted from commercial grade steel, the Sterling Deep Cone Reflector is finished with a long-lasting and high-gloss porcelain enamel coating.
The studio mounting on this ceiling pendant combines an 18" suspension cable with your choice of cord to create a wavy effect like no other. This accent light would be suitable for kitchens, dining rooms, or commercial settings such as pubs or retail stores. Customize with shade size, finish color, cord, and canopy options to create a light that's perfect for your space! Read more...
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 5 ⅞"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 6 ⅞"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (60W Maximum for Cotton Cords; Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.