Cart is empty
Sterling Deep Cone Reflector Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
This American-made fixture features a deep neck and wide, flat shade that provides a generous span of light. Hand crafted here in America from commercial grade steel, this fixture is finished with a long-lasting and brilliant porcelain enamel coating that will last a lifetime with no fading or corrosion. The studio mounting combines an 18" suspension cable with your choice of cord to create the perfect accent light in your kitchen, dining room, or commercial setting.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 5 ¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 5 ⅞"H|
|16" Shade: 16" W x 6 ⅞"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (60w Maximum for Cotton Cords; Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.