Cart is empty
Union Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
The popular Ivanhoe® Union shade gets a new look as a Studio Light! An 18" suspension cable mounts to the ceiling while a flexible cord in your choice of color gives a wavy feel to this light. Perfect for the dining room table, kitchen island, or the home office, the Union Studio Light, like all our American made porcelain fixtures, is hand spun from steel and finished with a tough porcelain enamel coating designed to provide years of service!
Rugged and stylish enough for commercial lighting needs too in boutique stores, pubs, and hotel settings. Customize with your choice of finish color and cording options to suit any commercial brand! Read more...
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Cord Included (See Cord and Length Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Chevron Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Cast guard & glass not available with cotton twist cord mounting.
Click button to post comments.