Cart is empty
Steber Avalon Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The Steber Avalon Chain Hung Pendant adds retro flair to kitchen, dens, and living rooms! Our porcelain industrial warehouse shade is American made and hand spun from commercial grade steel by our own artisans. Featuring a swag mount, this hanging chain lamp comes in an array of durable and long-lasting porcelain enamel finish colors ranging from traditional hues of Black and Vintage Green to more vibrant tones like Cobalt Blue and Cherry Red. All are high gloss and unmatched in their durability.
Customize your ceiling pendant with shade size, finish color, cord, and cast guard options to create your own unique hanging industrial pendant. Rugged enough for commercial lighting needs too in restaurants, office spaces, and retail stores. Read more...
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 6 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ¾"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.