Cart is empty
Steber Bomber Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
For an unrivaled touch of American craftsmanship, try an authentic porcelain enamel barn light! The Bomber's deep RLM warehouse shade is mounted with chain and cord to create a unique swag lighting look. With a rugged steel shade finished with a hard-as-nails porcelain enamel glass coating, the Steber Bomber Chain Hung Pendant Light is incredibly rugged, offering years of use.
With design roots in early 20th century vintage industrial lighting styles, this decorative barn light provides plenty of light for both residential and commercial settings and requires minimal maintenance to keep the high gloss finish looking brand new. For a more compact shade, consider the Steber Esso Chain Hung Pendant.
|11" Shade: W 11" x H 6"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x H 6"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 7"|
|17" Shade: W 17" x H 8 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.