Cart is empty
Steber Conoco Deep Cone Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Our popular saucer shade pendant called the Conoco is now available as a chain-hung ceiling light! Featuring a porcelain enameled shade finished in your choice of high-gloss finish color, this industrial chain lamp also boasts a vintage style chain mount.
Hand spun from commercial grade steel, the American-made Conoco Deep Cone Chain Hung Pendant will throw plenty of light onto your kitchen island, dining room table, or work space. Industrial lighting is capable of adding a unique style to any interior space. With its long-lasting porcelain enamel finish, this flared shade pendant is rugged enough for commercial applications too in hotels, restaurants, and boutique stores. For another shallow bowl style, don't miss the Steber Seaside Radial Wave Chain Hung Pendant.
|10" Shade: W 12" x H 1 ¾"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 1 ¾"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 2 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.