Cart is empty
Steber Dino Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Shopping for American-made chain hung ceiling lights? Look no further than the Steber Dino Chain Hung Pendant which adds a touch of vintage industrial flair to any space. This porcelain enamel swag barn light is hand crafted from commercial grade steel then finished with multiple layers of porcelain enamel glass. This rugged finish is unmatched by other materials, lasting years no matter the setting.
Customize this industrial lighting option with your choice of shade size, cording, and high-gloss porcelain enamel finish color to complement any residential or commercial décor. Other options include wire cage or a cast guard and glass for a vintage touch. QuickLink chain allows easy on-site customization of length. For a more shallow bowl look, consider the Steber Aero Chain Hung Pendant.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.