Cart is empty
Steber Esso Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
A lovely addition to kitchen island lighting, this chain-hung mini pendant features a vintage style barn light affixed to a combination chain-and-cord mounting. American made from commercial grade steel and finished with a durable porcelain enamel glass finish, this ceiling light will add instant style to any residential setting.
Just like the industrial lighting manufactured back in the early 20th century, this porcelain enamel RLM shade is capable of providing years of quality service. A simple soap-and-water cleanup brings it back to a high-gloss shine making it perfect for commercial lighting needs. For a similar look in a larger shade, consider the Steber Avalon Chain Hung Pendant.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 6 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.