Cart is empty
Steber Marathon Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Our new Steber Marathon Chain Hung Pendant features a steel, shallow bowl barn light shade finished with a rugged porcelain enamel glass coating. With a distinct nod to its vintage industrial roots, this chain mount ceiling pendant is an American made fixture suitable for kitchens, dining areas, and foyers.
Hand spun by our own craftsmen, this chain hung barn light can be customized with size, finish color, and cording options and can handle up to a 200 watt bulb for plenty of illumination. To have this industrial lighting match your mood, use a dimmer switch! For a deep bowl look, check out the Steber Wilcox Chain Hung Pendant!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 4 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 5"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.