Cart is empty
Steber Seaside Radial Wave Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Refreshingly industrial, our Steber Seaside Pendant features a radial wave reflector shade and stylish chain mount. Reminiscent of early mid century chain hung fixtures, this American made ceiling light is hand spun from commercial grade steel then finished with a rugged and long-lasting porcelain enamel glass coating.
Available in an array of high-gloss colors, this industrial swag lamp can be customized with shade size, finish, and cast guard options. Consider this fun and funky industrial lighting pendant for your kitchen or living spaces. Suitable for commercial lighting needs in restaurants, retail spaces, and office settings too. Read more...
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.