Cart is empty
Steber Sinclair Draftsman Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Add industrial flair to living room swag lighting with the Steber Sinclair Draftsman Chain Hung Pendant! This American-made single chain pendant light features a sleek shallow bowl shade that is hand spun from commercial grade steel. Three layers of porcelain enamel glass are baked on to create a high-gloss, low-maintenance finish that will never fade or corrode—industrial lighting that lasts a lifetime.
With roots harkening back to the vintage lighting styles of the early 20th century, this hanging barn pendant light adds a unique look to kitchens, bedrooms and dining areas. And with its flint-hard porcelain enamel surface, this chain hung light will give a lifetime of service in commercial settings too. For another shallow bowl look, consider the Steber Seaside Radial Wave Chain Hung Pendant.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 3 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 3 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.