Cart is empty
Steber Sky Chief Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Our iconic Sky Chief porcelain enamel warehouse shade is now available as the Steber Sky Chief Chain Hung Pendant! Featuring the vintage-inspired RLM shade mounted to a chain swag mount with your choice of vibrant porcelain enamel finish color and cording options.
American made from commercial grade steel, this pendant gives a nod to the historic lighting fixtures of the early 20th century with its classic detailing and dual cord-and-chain mount. Industrial lighting makes the perfect interior lighting. The Sky Chief Chain Hung Pendant will add plenty of style to your kitchen, living room or game room and is rugged enough for commercial lighting needs too. For a more compact warehouse shade, consider the Steber Esso Chain Hung Pendant.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 8 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 9 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.