Cart is empty
Steber Sterling Deep Cone Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
For a beautiful blend of styles, don't miss our Sterling Deep Cone Chain Hung Pendant. Featuring a mid-century style flared shade with an industrial chain mount, this porcelain enamel ceiling pendant can be customized to suit any residential or commercial decor.
Hand spun from commercial grade steel and layered with porcelain enamel glass, this American made swag ceiling light boasts a durable, high-gloss finish and offers years of service. Customize with your choice of shade size, finish color, cord and chain options as well as add-ons like a wire cage or cast guard and glass. For a deep bowl look, consider the Steber Wilcox Chain Hung Pendant!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.