Cart is empty
Steber Union Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
This decorative chain hung pendant is inspired by vintage industrial pendants of the 1930s. With a curvaceous barn light shade affixed to a chain hung ceiling mount, this American made swag ceiling light will bring plenty of attention to your kitchen, living room, or bedroom with its unique look. Industrial lighting is perfect to give your home rustic style.
Hand spun from commercial grade steel and coated with layers of porcelain enamel glass, the Steber Union Warehouse Chain Hung Pendant Light offers years of service, needing minimal maintenance. Easy to customize with shade size, finish color, plus cord and chain options. Perfect for both residential and commercial lighting needs. For a more shallow shade, consider the Steber Marathon Chain Hung Pendant.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.