Cart is empty
Steber Wilcox Deep Bowl Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
For an elegant, factory warehouse light with a modern deep bowl shade, turn to the Wilcox Chain Hung Pendant. This chain hung pendant light features our vintage-inspired porcelain enamel shade that is hand spun from commercial grade steel. We bake three layers of porcelain enamel glass onto the RLM shade to produce a high-gloss, never-fade finish that will last for years. This industrial lighting can be enjoyed for generations.
American made and reminiscent of the factory lighting of the 1930s and 40s, the Steber Wilcox Deep Bowl Chain Hung Pendant provides focused lighting for kitchen islands and dining room tables and is rugged enough for commercial lighting needs in restaurants and boutique retail settings. Read more...
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 9"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 11 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 12 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.